Since it is not possible to enter an invalid query string in the Confluence JIRA Macro, we have introduced the PTC JIRA Macro. It extends the Confluence Jira Macro by allowing invalid links, which can be replaced in a second step.
enter query string with tags (e.g.: project = __jira project number__)
How to use the PTC Jira Macro
- Place the PTC JIRA Macro on the page you want your final Confluence JIRA Macro to appear
- Enter the query string with tags in as "query string" parameter
- example: project = __jira project number__
- Place a regular Confluence JIRA Macro inside the body of the PTC JIRA Macro
- Enter any valid query string
Upon creation, the PTC JIRA Macro gets completely removed, leaving only the Confluence JIRA Macro with the updated query string of the PTC JIRA Macro.
The query string of the Confluence JIRA Macro is completely ignored in this process. However, the display settings of the Confluence JIRA Macro are retained.